We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trains from Olite to Pamplona

New York City, New...
5 posts
Save Topic
Trains from Olite to Pamplona

I am staying in Olite outside of town for the running of the Bulls. I have a car but, because I expect parking to be tight, would rather take the train from Olite to Pamplona if possible. I've checked online but can't find tickets or a timetable, though it looks as if one exists.

How early do the trains run and is this a good way to get into Pamplona?

Hermosa Beach...
Level Contributor
2,665 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trains from Olite to Pamplona

I don't think this will work if you want to see the running of the bulls.

I checked some random dates for renfe and there are 3 trains a day, the first at 08:00, another at 13;21 and finally 14:00

New York City, New...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Trains from Olite to Pamplona

Thank you! It doesn't sound as if driving would work either. Where would you park?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
9,278 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trains from Olite to Pamplona

Parking is possible, depending on when you arrive and the date. The city has a number of underground parking garages and there is some street parking (but not very much). If you want to arrive before 06:00, then you might be successful most days except for the 6th and 7th. Plan on parking away from the center of the city and taking the city bus or walking. Buses will be crowded.

4. Re: Trains from Olite to Pamplona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 22, 2010