We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Positive Experience with Car hire

North East England...
Level Contributor
356 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Positive Experience with Car hire

I know there is a lot of posts on here regarding car hire, and everyone has there own positive/negative experience, but mine was positive. We did originally have a car booked with firefly but after reading negative comments on here, changed it. We booked with Goldcar. All in all, goldcar were good - we got what we paid for. Opel corsa, what appears to be standard charge for fuel of 80 euros. We declined the additional insurance and they held 600 euro against the credit card, which it did clearly state in their terms and conditions. What was a surprise when we got home, was that they actually never took the 600 euros off the credit card, it was just held against it. I'd use Goldcar again without hesitation.

1. Re: Positive Experience with Car hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Murcia