We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Centauro Car hire - Murcia Airport

Which Murcia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fife
Level Contributor
5 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Centauro Car hire - Murcia Airport

Has anyone used them recently? Any comments on them?

Wigan
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Centauro Car hire - Murcia Airport

Hi, just back from Murcia and Centauro is indeed, pay for a full tank on collection and return empty (as are most of the rental companies - I have used most of them) Centauro are pretty good, I have used them about 6 times now. We book a Ford Focus Station Wagon/Estate usually as I did this time. I was given a Ford Tourneo Connect as they didnt have an estate. I gave it a go but took it back next day as the A/C didnt work. They exchanged it for a new Focus C-Max which is an upgrade (double the price) from the Estate but it was a free updgrade. No fuss, good service.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Centauro Car hire - Murcia Airport

Can confirm as of this week drop off was on airport, same place as collected from. No idea what that bus transfer thing was all about.

Fuel for Astra diesel estate was 90€ and we only used a quarter but I factored this in when pricing up and was better deal for that class than Europcar whom I beleve do full full.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Centauro Car hire - Murcia Airport

We hired a car from Centauro at Murcia airport for three days from 4th July. Very pleased with car, service and price. Because car hire was (just) less than three days we had a full tank / full tank policy. So we delivered the car back with a full tank and the cost of the petrol that we had paid up front was refunded to my card two days later. Was not an obvious petrol station for filling up but luckily one of the passengers had an app on their phone to guide us to a nearby one. Easy to walk to where the pick up / drop off area is as Murcia airport is not very big. Had a small queue at office when we wanted to pick up the car, prob took about 20 mins.

14. Re: Centauro Car hire - Murcia Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 17, 2014