We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Manga Club

Which Murcia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Uk
Level Contributor
109 posts
1 review
Save Topic
La Manga Club

Hi All,

We are planning our 2012 summer holiday and settled on a Villa with Pool in La Manga Club. I have a couple of questions that hopefully someone can help me with:

1. Is the hype that La Manga Club is one of the best resorts in Europe true?

2. What part of La Manga club would be best to hire our Villa?

Many Thanks

Tom :)

Cambs
Level Contributor
317 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Manga Club

Hi

Difficult questions!!

1. We bought a villa on a community there just over 6 years ago as we were holidaying there at least twice a year - therefore it suits us & we love it, but thats only our opinion!!

2. Where on the club to hire a villa will depend on what you are looking for really. The club is pretty big, so for an honest answer, you would need to give more details of your requirements.

Uk
Level Contributor
109 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: La Manga Club

We are 3 couples - myself & my partner, My partners mum & dad & my mum and dad!

As usual we all want different things but we all agree that we want a quite area with a private pool that have good views. On the odd occasion my mum and dad will go out exploring outside the resort.

I have been looking through all the villas available and they look lovely but some have nice outsides but not so nice inside and vice versa!

We don't want to break the bank but nor do we want to go budget looking at around £1800 per couple.

Cambs
Level Contributor
317 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Manga Club

Ok, I'll try to help a bit!

If you are going between middle June to end August the club is usually pretty busy, so if you want quiet, don't go for a villa close to La Plaza. There are 2 "sides" to the club - the main one with most of the shops, bars & restaurants & the "Las Lomas" side which is definitely quieter & I suspect would give you great views. If you went for anything on the "Las Lomas" side, you wouldn't really walk to any bars, restaurants etc.

You've said you will explore the area, so you're obviously getting a car, so that wouldn't be a major problem as long a someone is happy to drive!!

I suggest having a look at www.holidaylettings.co.uk if you haven't already.

The "Viewpoint" & "El Forestal" areas have villas with private pools (Most), and are on the main side of the club and are far away from the centre to be quiet, but with nice walks.

Hope this helps a bit

4. Re: La Manga Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, December 14, 2013