We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

village between murcia and alicante

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
704 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
village between murcia and alicante

does anyone know of a place called achilla or ollawala spellings will be wrong think its a small village or town been offered a apartment there was told we could fly to murcia or alicante so must be in between quiet place with 3 bars in the village just looking for something a bit more spanish hope some one can help thanks

Bromley Kent
Level Contributor
839 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: village between murcia and alicante

Looking at ollawalla phonetically, I think that you may mean "Orihuela"

As far as I know Orihuela is a town some way inland (perhaps 30 mins). It is large enough to have a council district. There is also a stretch of coastline called "Orihuela Costa" which covers the area between the town and the coast (about half way between Murcia and Alicante!).

We often drive through this stretch and alot of these areas are quite developed.

Couldn't make out the other palce you mention! See if you can find out the proper spelling - some one make be able to help you then!

is the place inland or on the coast - if it is inland it sounds like it would be more like to quiet place you describe - however I can't see it , if it is on the coast!

Good Luck

2. Re: village between murcia and alicante

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, September 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Murcia