We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Manga Campsite Mar Menor

Which Cartagena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buckingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
La Manga Campsite Mar Menor

Hi, could anyone throw any light on access into this campsite with a twin axel caravan please, also if you have a been there for a long stay.We are due to go Aug15th for 9 months !!!! thanx.x

La Manga del Mar...
Level Contributor
15 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Manga Campsite Mar Menor

The access to the caravan site is very good and very easy to find. I have not stayed on the site itself as I live on La Manga strip. I have some customers who live there and thoroughly enjoy it. It will be very busy when you arrive as it is in the middle of the Spanish holidays, but it will get quieter after the 1st September. There is lots do to in the area and the site has all its facilities except the laundry has closed down, but there is a good one called Sunny´s in Galerias El Flamenco on La Manga strip.

2. Re: La Manga Campsite Mar Menor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 am, October 09, 2012