We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

do tourists go to Melilla?

Which Melilla hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alberta
Level Contributor
35 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
do tourists go to Melilla?

HI,

Do tourist go to this part of Spain? Where can we read more (and accurate) information about it? Thanks in advance.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
9,242 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: do tourists go to Melilla?

Not many tourists go there, even its' s quite interesting. But there are so many other interesting places in Spain that are much easier to reach.

For info, I'd say the best place to start should be the Melilla's official website:

melillaturismo.com/anterior/ingles/index.htm

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,092 posts
3,501 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: do tourists go to Melilla?

Minerva:

I went there last year in May for three days and had a wonderful time. The castle is very impressive. What was unexpected is that they have 800 modernist buildings in the city. It seems that an architect from Barcelona went there to live and constructed many of these beautiful buildings.

I will write some top questions on this forum soon to inform people what to see.

3. Re: do tourists go to Melilla?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 20, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Melilla