We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Circulo de Bellas Artes Rooftop

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
97 posts
Circulo de Bellas Artes Rooftop

Hi guys,

I heard that this rooftop has some amazing views of Madrid.

I just wanted to know if it is open in October??

Thanks,

Nick

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
8,270 posts
1 review
1. Re: Circulo de Bellas Artes Rooftop

Tartan Roof (Círculo de Bellas Artes) is a pop-up bar and restaurant which remains open as long as the fine weather. I think that will be open throughout the month of October.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
97 posts
2. Re: Circulo de Bellas Artes Rooftop

Great! Thank you very much.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
747 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Circulo de Bellas Artes Rooftop

We are looking at going here first weekend in October.

Originally to do lunch on a Sunday but change of plan and we are now looking at going up there for drinks on a Sat night.

I assume that we can just turn up on the Sat evening and don't need a reservation?

Thanks

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
70,703 posts
3,787 reviews
4. Re: Circulo de Bellas Artes Rooftop

looby:

I do not think you need reservations.

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Circulo de Bellas Artes Rooftop

Is.the restaurant open on Monday.or.just on the weekend?

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
8,270 posts
1 review
6. Re: Circulo de Bellas Artes Rooftop

This pop-up fusion-cuisine restaurant is open everyday except when fully reserved for a private event.

The rooftop terrace is open Monday to Thursday: 8am to 1am. Friday to Sunday: 8am to 2.30am. Local phone for restaurant reservations: 672 557 171. Your hotel can phone (in Spanish) a reservation for you.

The Círculo de Bellas Artes is a private club which houses this rooftop restaurant. The access fee to the building is € 3, but if you have a reservation for the rooftop restaurant, you must check-in at the entrance desk (left side) and then, without paying the regular access fee, head to the elevator.

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
7. Re: Circulo de Bellas Artes Rooftop

Thank you

liverpool
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
8. Re: Circulo de Bellas Artes Rooftop

Is there a dress code for this bar/restaurant? I am staying in the Hotel Regina is it close by?

Thanks

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
8,270 posts
1 review
9. Re: Circulo de Bellas Artes Rooftop

Smart casual attire is OK.

10. Re: Circulo de Bellas Artes Rooftop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, September 20, 2015