We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amnois lounge Madrid T4S

Bewdley, United...
8 posts
Save Topic
Amnois lounge Madrid T4S

Hope that you can help me. I’m flying economy from Heathrow to Peru with Iberia in September ......I change planes in Madrid at T4s with a wait of 3 hours 25 minutes. I’m looking at booking a lounge and see that there is a possibility of using the Amnios lounge. I have checked several sites for facilities .... some say that ‘catering’ is provided, others seem to suggest that refreshments comprise of alcoholic or soft drinks. Since we are unlikely to have had breakfast I will probably need a snack.

Could you answer a few questions for me please?

Is it worth using the lounge for the time between flights - i.e. will it take us ages to travel between gates and find it?

Does it serve food?

What is the cost .... I have seen it advertised as 25 Euros, 25 Euros plus VAT and £43 Sterling.

Or any other suggestions?

1. Re: Amnois lounge Madrid T4S

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, July 22, 2015