We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Real Madrid Tickets

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Real Madrid Tickets

A few friends and I will be in Madrid on May 4th and would like to attend the Real Madrid match that day. I saw on a previous post that tickets go on sale the Monday before the game. Does this mean I can't buy tickets prior to April 28th? Any information would be helpful!

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Real Madrid Tickets

I think that's correct, unless you're a member of the Real Madrid Club or you buy luxury box tickets, which usually cost 175 euro or more. You shouldn't have a problem with getting regularly priced tickets during the week before the match for that week, unless the race for La Liga goes down to the final week.

Edited: 6:58 pm, January 09, 2014
2. Re: Real Madrid Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:45 pm, March 25, 2014
London, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Real Madrid Tickets

I had toe same dilemma back in November and I opted to buy my tickets beforehand from an Agency. Very reliable but they added a few quid to the ticket. The only problem was they only delivered to an address in Spain and luckily enough we have an office in Madrid and they were sent there. I picked them up on the morning of the game. I agree that at the end of the season if the title could go either way, they will be harder to source. Good luck and even if you do via an Agency they only deliver two days before the game.

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Real Madrid Tickets

I estimated that the prices these agencies charge average about 30 to 35 euro more per ticket than if you buy them directly. On the other hand, they might give you peace of mind knowing that your ticket is secure for the match you want to attend.

London, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Real Madrid Tickets

Also forgot to add in my previous post. We went to the match on the Saturday and then did the stadium tour the following day. On the Sunday the ticket office was open for the following match and there were plenty of tickets for sale. I think once again it will all depend where RM are in the league at the end of the season. Whatever happens I hope you secure some tickets because it was a great experience completely different from a match in the UK Premiership. I was looking to return when they play Barcelona but a price of 650 euros per ticket made me think again.

Bexley
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Real Madrid Tickets

I see that Real Madrid are playing Barcelona at home on the 22nd March. Would you be able to get tickets in the general sale the Monday before the match or with it being Barcelona do you need to be a member / season ticket holder to get tickets?

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Real Madrid Tickets

Given that the broker prices for tickets at that game are already commanding an unusually high price (350 euro for the cheap seats), I doubt it. In other words, I think you have to be a season ticket holder. If you try and experience otherwise, please let us know on this forum.

London, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Real Madrid Tickets

I agree the price I was quoted was for the better seats - but E350 for the cheaper seats will also rise as the match approaches. As its such a high profile match there will be no chance of obtaining these other than via the club (members/season ticket holders only) or via an Agency where the price will be far higher, thats if there are any available. The Agency I used did have some for the Barcelona game when I returned in November, but 11 rows from the front (a very good seat which I had for the Real Sociedad match) was coming out at E650 which I imagine will soar as the game gets closer. I hope you succeed because as I said before the experience was brilliant and would love to go back.

Melbourne, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Real Madrid Tickets

Hi georgina,

I am also looking for tickets for the madrid v barcelona game on march 22. I have found www.entradasmadrid.com & www.madrid-tickets.net but not sure how reliable they are.

If you could advise the agency you used would be appreciated.

Regards

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Real Madrid Tickets

Entradas is a legitimate site, I've seen the destination experts on this forum recommend it. The other site seems legit as well, but if you want reassurance, contact them. They do have their contact info, including a physical address.

http://www.madrid-tickets.net/about.php