We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November weather?

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
204 posts
211 reviews
November weather?

Is november good time to visit?

madrid
Level Contributor
55 posts
1. Re: November weather?

Any time is good to visit however I would advise the best times as:

April May early June and Late Sept to end of October.

November falls just outside that and sometimes can be cold but equally could be hot. March and November are strange in Madrid as they vary from year to year. Some years its been shirt and trouser weather whilst others have required a jacket and a brolly....

If the weather was not your motivation...

People - Relaxed and happy after their summer vacations.

Nightlife - Busy and at its best at this time. People forming new relationships tio take them through the winter, everyone working and partying hard. Short days mean an intimate atmosphere.

Parties / Concerts / shows - Outdoor celebrations / processions tend to have come to an end by October time. The Theatre is always good but you´ll need Spanish...

Museums / sightseeing etc etc - Can still be done but with the increased chance of showers or cold weather being outside and walking around doen´t make this a great proposition.

chicago, il
Level Contributor
273 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: November weather?

We just visited in November and really enjoyed that time of year. It is low season so you won't find so many tourists, which can result in a very "real" experience. The weather was definitely variable - some days it was hot enough for a t-shirt and jeans, other days I needed a heavy trenchcoat and it rained. We thought the rainy days were good for going to the museums, then we hit the shopping areas and walked around the plazas during good weather. I like going outside of the festival season and the busy summers in order to get a taste of the real Spanish culture.