We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport to salamanca

scotland
Level Contributor
56 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
airport to salamanca

I'm struggling to use the metro website to find the route to my hotel ,anyone any ideas on how to get from the airport to Calle del Principe de Vergara 87

We arrive about 1800 hrs should I just get a taxi and how much would this be ?

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
421 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport to salamanca

The hotel's website says the nearest station is Avenida de America.

Looking at the map, it looks like you take Metro line 8 from Terminal 4, in the direction of Nuevos Ministerios, getting off at the fourth stop, Mar de Cristal, and changing to line 4 in the direction of Argüelles, getting off at the seventh stop, Avenida de America.

Careful with your bags – it'll be busy.

scotland
Level Contributor
56 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport to salamanca

Thanks for the reply, I might just bite the bullet and get a taxi although we should only have carry on baggage with us,but better safe than sorry...

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
65,716 posts
3,733 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airport to salamanca

neily:

The taxi will cost between 25 and 30 euros.

scotland
Level Contributor
56 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airport to salamanca

Thanks for that Benny, I thought that would be the price, Is that the taxis outside the airport ?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
22,236 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: airport to salamanca

If you want to save money you can use the bus line 200 that runs between the airport and a large transport interchange called Avenida de América Intercambiador. Route shown here :

emtmadrid.es/web_emt_babel/files/5c/5c4028f9…

fare is €1.50, pay the driver. according to the Spanish airport web site : www.aena.es

The distance between this transport hub and your address is 350 metres.

see Google map walking directions :

http://goo.gl/maps/6OYEG

Edited: 9:48 am, February 06, 2013
scotland
Level Contributor
56 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: airport to salamanca

that looks spot on cadiz lover,thanks for that, I presume we get off at the 3rd icon which says Avenida de América ?

7. Re: airport to salamanca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 08, 2014