We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Flamenco show?

UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Which Flamenco show?

We are in Madrid for a week over Christmas and would like to see a flamenco show. Our party includes 4 adults and our 13 year old son. There appear to be several options around Plaza Major but can anyone recommend one that would be of interest for all ages. Also, are the dinner/show packages worthwhile or would we be best to book show only and eat elsewhere? We have been disappointed in the food quality when booking similar dinner/shows elsewhere. Thanks

Charlottesville...
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
3,629 posts
449 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Flamenco show?

My husband and cousin (who knows something about Flamenco) very much enjoyed Las Patas. All Flamenco is more or less touristy. I wouldn't do one with a dinner included. Most shows are at 22:00. My son (who was 12 at the time) also very much enjoyed the show. I did not attend (migraine) so I can't give first hand account but they were all quite pleased!

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
60,699 posts
3,654 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Flamenco show?

suztuckr:

All flamenco places that offer dinner will give you a mediocre dinner. Better to eat at another place before or after the show. Most places have an early show and a later show.

3. Re: Which Flamenco show?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 am, December 18, 2013