We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free bike hire!

Australia
Level Contributor
222 posts
210 reviews
Save Topic
Free bike hire!

Hi everyone, I found out today that Logrono Tourism will provide free bike rental to tourists. Take your passport to the tourist office and they give you a card to use on the multilingual bike hire machines, follow the instructions and you're away! I think the bikes have to be returned by 9pm and then you return the card to the tourism office. Logrono is well serviced with bike paths and share areas with pedestrians, so I can highly recommend this.

Mentioned in this post
Logrono
Logrono
La Rioja, Spain
London, England...
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free bike hire!

Sounds great - thanks for the tip!

Canberra
Level Contributor
18 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free bike hire!

I would like to hire a bike in Logrono and return it in Leon, wonder if this is possible?

Mentioned in this post
Logrono
Logrono
La Rioja, Spain
Leon
Leon
Province of Leon, Spain
Vitoria-Gasteiz...
Level Contributor
325 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free bike hire!

You could ship it back with a courrier if someones acepts that, try the company I told you at the other mesagge to see if they are willing,...

4. Re: Free bike hire!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 21, 2015