We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gibraltar Airport to Benalmadena

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
175 posts
143 reviews
Save Topic
Gibraltar Airport to Benalmadena

Hi,

Could anyone help with travelling form Gibraltar Airport to Benalmadena later this year?

I can't seem to find the best and cheapest way.

Cheers

Mentioned in this post
Benalmadena
Benalmadena
Costa del Sol, Spain
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Gibraltar
Level Contributor
2,318 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gibraltar Airport to Benalmadena

There's no rail link along the Costa Del sol so the only way to travel is by car, taxi or bus.

Google Portillo Buses for more info on buses from La Linea (town next to Gibraltar) to Benalmadena. They are very frequent and cheap. It'll take you 10 min to walk from the airport terminal to the bus station in La Linea

Mentioned in this post
Costa del Sol
Costa del Sol
Province of Malaga, Spain
Benalmadena
Benalmadena
Costa del Sol, Spain
La Linea de la...
Level Contributor
308 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gibraltar Airport to Benalmadena

Hello mike-chambers, cross the border, go to La Linea bus station, and there take a bus to Benalmádena.

http://www.ctsa-portillo.es/index.html

(timetable La Linea-Benalmádena):

www.ctsa-portillo.es/ima/pdf/la-linea.pdf?1

Saludos!

Edited: 4:42 am, February 19, 2011
jerez spain
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gibraltar Airport to Benalmadena

Hi please can anyone tell me how much a taxi will be from Gibralter airport to Torremulle in May thanks Gill N

jerez spain
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gibraltar Airport to Benalmadena

Hi please can anyone tell me how much a taxi will be from Gibralter airport to Torremulle in May thanks Gill N

Uk
Level Contributor
350 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gibraltar Airport to Benalmadena

I don't think you can get a taxi from Gibraltar Airport to Torremulle. You'd need to walk through the Gibraltar/Spain border and then pick up a Spanish taxi in La Linea.

Mentioned in this post
Spain
Spain
Europe
6. Re: Gibraltar Airport to Benalmadena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, October 11, 2012