We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trenhotel train information in vigo

Shanghai, China
9 posts
Trenhotel train information in vigo

That maybe a unusual question. I have bought the 2nd class Eurail Spain pass, and I want to reserve the trenhotel train from vigo to Barcelona with my 2cn class pass, but it’s said that this train only has 1st class service, which only can be reserved with 1st class pass. Can anyone work in renfe give me some information about this HOT921 train? Gracias!

3 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
25,622 posts
296 reviews
305 helpful votes
1. Re: Trenhotel train information in vigo

What do you need to know? There is a new Trenhotel service that caters for travellers wanting comfort so on offer are sleeper seats that recline at 136 degrees called Butaca Gran Confort or the Cama Gran Clase which is apparently much better standard than former one.

So no cheap 2nd class seats on this service.

You may find it cost effective to fly? Research Vueling?

https://www.vueling.com/en?language=EN

London, United...
Level Contributor
25,622 posts
296 reviews
305 helpful votes
2. Re: Trenhotel train information in vigo

Perhaps you want to use your pass on the RENFE Alvia daytime train that leaves Vigo at 07.45 and after many stops arrives into Barcelona at 21.25

Shanghai, China
9 posts
3. Re: Trenhotel train information in vigo

that is really kill travel time....i am planning a circle trip,barcelona、madrid、granada、sevilla、merida、lisboa、porto、vigo……

Reply to: Trenhotel train information in vigo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted