We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Tours from Santiago de Compostella.

Which Santiago de Compostela hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Bus Tours from Santiago de Compostella.

Do they still have bus tours from Santiago to A Coruna. ( day tours). What is the cost these days.?

Santiago de...
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus Tours from Santiago de Compostella.

There are many daily trains from Santiago to Coruña. Trip is just about 30 minutes, so I'd visit La Coruña on my own!

Sydney
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus Tours from Santiago de Compostella.

Thank you for the advice. However, on a bus tour they used to stop about twice on the way to ACoruna, so you

get to see other towns. The train trip must be spectacular, and it is worthy of consideration.

Santiago de...
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus Tours from Santiago de Compostella.

Ok, you are right if fancy to discover hidden places in Galicia. I'll try to find interesting bus tours from SdC for you.

O Savinao, Galicia
Destination Expert
for Galicia
Level Contributor
5,739 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus Tours from Santiago de Compostella.

Organised excursions:

santiagoturismo.com/excursions-organizadas

http://www.artnaturagalicia.com/

or contact one of the tourist guides listed here.

www.turgalicia.es/localizador-de-recursos…

http://www.guiasdegalicia.org/en/

No mater what you do please ensure you employ a registered guide for this service. They have worked hard for their accreditation and they will have the usual coverage with insurances etc.

If you want to use the regular bus service then here are the timetables

aautobuses.com/index.php/ciudad/santiago-de-…

Sydney
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus Tours from Santiago de Compostella.

Yes thank you all very much for your assistance. I want to have another look at Galicia. I went on guided tour years ago from Santiago to Coruna which was very good. It was a large tourist bus which picked us up from the hotel, and we were away the entire day. We stopped at fishing village ( bridges near) and then went on to the City. It is a great place.

Santiago de...
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bus Tours from Santiago de Compostella.

Viajes Tambre is a well known and proffesional tours company in Santiago. Take a look at their tours in Galicia. Maybe can interest you:

viajestambre.com/Excursiones-en-Galicia/

Sydney
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bus Tours from Santiago de Compostella.

Thank you very much. The North of Spain is very panoramic.

Santiago de...
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Bus Tours from Santiago de Compostella.

Yes: north "green Spain" is not as famous as Costa del Sol and other sunny mediterraneam coast areas, but well worth a trip!

9. Re: Bus Tours from Santiago de Compostella.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 12, 2015