We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beautiful 3 Bdrm Vacation Rental in Betanzos, Spain, Galicia

NYC
Level Contributor
105 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Beautiful 3 Bdrm Vacation Rental in Betanzos, Spain, Galicia

I have a wonderful find, that I want to share with everyone. It's a great vacation rental in Betanzos.

This house is a 3bdrm, 2, bth and sleeps 6. It was extremely spacious and situated on a large property. We were 2 adults and enjoyed the house just the same.

The house is modern and has great big windows everywhere! There's a huge kitchen, living room, dining room and garage. I could have stayed here for months.

We stayed at this beautiful home for 6 days/5 nights. We were originally booked for a shorter stay, but loved it so much we added another evening. What a pleasure it was to come back to a spacious house after venturing out touring Galicia. The house was so convenient to most of the sights that we even came back for a nap before going out again for dinner and more sights.

The sunshine that comes through in the morning and moonlight that shines through in the night made for a great feeling and mood setter. I loved the open feeling of the house and wish I had more time in the house to enjoy it further. It was always a toss up between going out and staying in.

This house was in a great location and in a remote enough place for you to feel secluded and have a sense of privacy. It was an easy drive to A Coruna, Santiago, Pontevedra, Lugo, Finisterre, Cederia and many more locales.

The owner is Marija and she is very helpful.

Find the house on Homeaway.com, Property Rental #755334

www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p755334…

Tower of Hercules (Torre de Hercules)
Lighthouses, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Monte de San Pedro
Historic Walking Areas
Plaza de Maria Pita
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Avenida de la Marina
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Coruña
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Beautiful 3 Bdrm Vacation Rental in Betanzos, Spain, Galicia

I use to visit Galicia twice a year, specially A Coruña. I was allways staying at a hotel but finally I found an apartment that you can rent for shorts periods of time, just in the heart of "ciudad vieja" in A Coruña. The owner is a lady who has several properties in A Coruña. I was also staying in a beautitul rural house near Betanzos, that she also rent.

I hope this information will be usefull to someone!! I found her in this web: www.casasypisosdelula.com She doesn´t speak english, but you can send an email to his daughter :vazquezcouceiro.m@hotmail.com. They are really nice!!

Edited: 3:51 pm, December 10, 2012
2. Re: Beautiful 3 Bdrm Vacation Rental in Betanzos, Spain, Galicia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 12, 2013
Get answers to your questions about La Coruna