We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reus Airport to Playa Bara

Which Tarragona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
44 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Reus Airport to Playa Bara

Hello,

I'm booked to stay at Park Playa Bara next June and i'm flying into Reus airport. When i've flew to Reus before i noticed an airport shuttle bus like you find at most airports. does anyone know if this will take me too Tarragona where i will then be able to get a taxi to the site or should i just grab a taxi straight from the airport?

Unfortunately Reus airport website isn't loading for me so i'm unable to look there for information and the PLANA bus website isn't clear. I know that i can get public bus that runs from Cambrils-Tarragona.

Any help, ideas greatly appreciated.

Regards

Nathalie

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Reus Airport to Playa Bara

Not much help but we are going to Park Playa Bara in June too and flying into Reus too. I'm going to try to get some help from eurocamp on twitter so I'll post on here if I get any tips.

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
3,200 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reus Airport to Playa Bara

You can get a bus from the airport to Tarragona but you may have to wait for it as it is not time synced with plane arrivals. Its around 32km to Playa Bara which will be expensive in an airport taxi.

Email salouvilla@yahoo.co.uk with date, arrival time and passenger number. They will be able to give you a decently priced private transfer quote.

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
803 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reus Airport to Playa Bara

get the bus to tarragona and then get the bus that goes to Arc Bara (where the site is and bus stop right outside) here is a timetable (not 100% sure if up to date) rodadebera.cat/xp_es/uploads/transports/L0_T…

lots of info about the area on here http://www.rodadebera.cat/xp_ca/ use Google Chrome as it translates it

A taxi from would cost about 35€ from Tarragona

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
3,200 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reus Airport to Playa Bara

Kaz.... an 8km airport taxi journey from Reus Airport to Salou will cost 35 euros. Playa Bara is over 32km away and would cost over 100 euros if you took an airport taxi. Thats why a private transfer would be much more economical.

Wales
Level Contributor
28 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reus Airport to Playa Bara

We went to playa bara last August.....and are going back this year!

We flew to Barcelona last year and pre booked a private transfer with sun transfers.

We are also flying to Reus this year as it's closer but are prebooking with them again. They are cheaper than other transfer companies.........more expensive than the train/bus obviously but takes the hassle out and still cheaper than hiring a car.....which you don't really need once there IMHO.

They have quoted approx £80 return transfers.

Wexford, Ireland
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Reus Airport to Playa Bara

Hi, hope you had a lovely holiday In playa bara. We are heading there next week and I'm just wondering if you could give me info on getting for reus to the playa bara campsite . Our flight is arriving at 10 at night. Thans

Ks

7. Re: Reus Airport to Playa Bara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 03, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Tarragona