We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Tecla/Baixada de l'Aliga 2012

Which Tarragona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
11,364 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Santa Tecla/Baixada de l'Aliga 2012

For anyone who is interested or anyone thinking of attending in 2013, my blog for our short visit to Tarragona for Santa Tecla including a number of photos and some videos is here ...

…travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/…tpod.html

I'm reasonably pleased with the videos of the Mulassa de Tarragona at the Baixada de l'Aliga and Txaranga Band Tocats with their 4 a.m. performance of "I Will Survive" - not for the qulaity, but for what they portray.

Hopefully we'll be back next year.

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
810 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santa Tecla/Baixada de l'Aliga 2012

We went for the last Saturday, Sunday and the Correfec Finale, got some amazing pics and videos and it was crazy and something everyone should go to

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
11,364 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Santa Tecla/Baixada de l'Aliga 2012

We've still not seen the Correfoc in Tarragona, senorita-kaz, but we keep promising ourselves. One day. We did make the Barcelona Correfoc again though and I'll be posting pics and videos on the same site soon-ish.

We've got the Festa Major de Altafulla coming up next week, though which seems to have a "cat of fire" and some sort of home-made go-cart time trial as well as the more traditional elements of a Catalan festa major. Should be good.

Only 11 months to go until the next Santa Tecla :)

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
810 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Santa Tecla/Baixada de l'Aliga 2012

We shall be nr Sitges next September, so can do Tarragona, Barcelona and Sitges, we are there for 3 weeks and cannot wait :)

4. Re: Santa Tecla/Baixada de l'Aliga 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 01, 2013