We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Central apartment in Sitges

Which Sitges hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Level Contributor
123 posts
117 reviews
Save Topic
Central apartment in Sitges

Hey guys!

We've been regulars in Sitges for thge last 10 years, buyt fancy something a little different than the usual hotels.

Whilst we are off to Mexico this September, we are coming back to Sitges in September 2014, and want to book an apartment. I have been scouring ther internet, but there are so many, and it's not always very clear where they are located.

I am looking for a 2 double bed apartment with 2 bathrooms, but it MUST be either central, or on the beach (pref - San Sabastian)

If anyoen knows of any, or a site where the location is searchable, I would be very interested!

Cheers!

1. Re: Central apartment in Sitges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:05 pm, July 06, 2013
Liverpool
Level Contributor
123 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Central apartment in Sitges

Thanks. I think I tried that one, but will deffo have another gander...

2014 is so far away, can't believe I'm not there at all this year...feel homesick!!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
14 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Central apartment in Sitges

Try Friendlyrentals.com I stay at an apartment in the Mediterraneo. Reasonably priced compared to hotels, and you have the benefit of location and massive pools!!! Nice complex aswell - I stay in a one bed but think there are a few two and three beds on the site too!! I stayed in a two bed on Carrer Bonaire before (very very central) which was lovely. Nice kitchen, two bathrooms, very quiet, reasonably priced....(booked through the same website)

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Central apartment in Sitges

Thanks handsome ;0)

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Central apartment in Sitges

Oops posted under wrong profile there... Dunno how that happened?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
14 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Central apartment in Sitges

Haha .... Ill take it anyway!!!! ;)

7. Re: Central apartment in Sitges

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, July 20, 2013
VPS
Vilanova i la Geltru
Level Contributor
1,556 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Central apartment in Sitges

THe biggest and best rental company in Sitges is staysitges.com they have oa choice of over 70 apartments and give a great service

Madrid
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Central apartment in Sitges

Hi!

Me and my husband we rented apartment through Blausitges.com. It was chic apartment, near the beach with all the comforts that you can ask for. I loved how lively this town is -full of bars and restaurants in only few steps from apartment. I would definitely recommend this company. They seems to know what they are doing! Very friendly and good service!

Have fun in Sitges!

10. Re: Central apartment in Sitges

Removed on: 2:05 pm, September 11, 2013