We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Estate Agents in Sitges?

Dublin
Level Contributor
22 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Estate Agents in Sitges?

Hi There,

Can anyone here give me contact details for local estate agents in Sitges? Thanks :)

uk
Level Contributor
134 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Estate Agents in Sitges?

there`s literally dozens of them , if you go on a few Sitges websites there are several with links , the Sitges site I use that is regularly updated with local news and events is sitgesvida.com look for " immobiliaria "

Dublin
Level Contributor
22 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Estate Agents in Sitges?

Thanks (again) Hammerntongues :)

I've checked that site out. Can you give me more site addresses? I'm especially interested in local, Spanish-owned, agents.

uk
Level Contributor
134 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Estate Agents in Sitges?

I think most of those are Spanish owned , I bought an apartment in Sitges 3 years ago and basically just trawled the internet , if you have been to Sitges you will remember that there are many many agents in town .

ilovesitges.com has a long list some with websites others without.

a lot of the spanish estate agents won`t tell you where the apartments are , you can only go accompanied on a mystery route with a blanket over your head until you are inside , some sort of agent paranoia I guess ,

more seriously you cant really beat a cheap easyjet flight and walk the streets.

good luck

Dublin
Level Contributor
22 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Estate Agents in Sitges?

Thanks again Hammerntongues. I might be in touch again to pick your brains re the process of buying! I've heard that I need to open a Spanish bank account etc and I'm very unsure at the moment of the whole buying process. I'm heading to Sitges in a couple of weeks and will, as you say, trawl the streets for For Sale signs. Thanks :)

uk
Level Contributor
134 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Estate Agents in Sitges?

I will also be there for half term for a 10 days , really looking forward to it , in my opinion May/June and Sept/Oct are the very best times to visit.

From seeing my apartment to having the keys in my hand took less than 30 days , it was pretty scary to be truthful , but we have had no problems at all.

I am very lucky in as much as my brother and his family have lived in Sitges for the last 10 years , albeit on a boat in the marina , and my parents before them so i know the town pretty well , as a consequence we have been visiting Sitges for some 20 years and in spite of the many changes we still love it , buying the apartment was the first step to living there in retirement, at present I just have the small problem of a 10 year old son !

happy to answer any questions if i can help.

Dublin
Level Contributor
22 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Estate Agents in Sitges?

30 days! wow. I'll definitely get back to you if that's okay. Thanks again :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Estate Agents in Sitges?

We are looking to rent long term in Sitges, (not a holiday let) preferably unfurnished in centre of town or near the sea. Can anyone reccomend any estate agents to help us search? Thanks!

8. Re: Estate Agents in Sitges?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 am, June 03, 2010
9. Re: Estate Agents in Sitges?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, October 01, 2009