We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona Cruise Terminal to Sitges

Which Sitges hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wellington, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Barcelona Cruise Terminal to Sitges

is it possible to easily catch a train from the cruise terminal to sitges?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
29,597 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona Cruise Terminal to Sitges

Trains Barcelona to Sitges renfe.com/viajeros/…index.html

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
18,510 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona Cruise Terminal to Sitges

There are shuttle buses from the cruise terminal to Drassanes Metro Station - these run in conjunction with ship arrivals and departures. Fare 2euros, pay driver in cash.

Then take the line L3 Metro (direction: Zona Universitaria) four stops to Sants Estacio (Sants Station) and catch a train from there to Sitges. There are four trains an hour and the journey takes 35-45 minutes.

You can buy a through ticket - Sitges is in Zone 3.

Alternatively, take a taxi from the cruise terminal to Sants Estacio.

Edited: 8:14 am, March 27, 2012
San Diego
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelona Cruise Terminal to Sitges

We are coming to Barcelona from Sitges and leaving on a cruise; I don't know what cruise terminal our ship will be docked at yet.

Thank you for the description of taking the train from Sitges to either Sants Estacio or Passeig de Gràcia. Now we know that we can take the L3 Metro to Drassanes Metro Station and catch the shuttle bus to our ship.

My only question now is if there is a preference between Sants Estacio or Passeig de Gràcia. My suspicion is that Sants Estacio will be preferable since it is the earlier stop and it appears not all trains go all the way to Passeig de Gràcia. But I'm wondering if it is easier to get from the train to the Metro at one station over the other.

Any insight or advice someone can provide will be very much appreciated.

Gracias por compartir sus conocimientos.

4. Re: Barcelona Cruise Terminal to Sitges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:43 pm, June 19, 2013