We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sitges first days of October

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
328 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Sitges first days of October

Traveling to Barcelona from 29 september till 6 october with my bf, was planning a day trip to Sitges, is it lively in those days? When do you suggest to go? wich day is better

waiting for your advises

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
328 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sitges first days of October

Nobody knows it?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sitges first days of October

Try to choose a day ending in "y", closely followed by those with an "a" in them.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
466 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sitges first days of October

Sc Uk is just bitter cause he/she got jacked by the Taxi Driver.. I still don't understand how?...

have some courage brother..

I'll be in Sitges Sept 20-21.. staying at the Dolce Sitges

I'll give you a heads up from there if you want some suggestions as to what's poppin'..

I think the "NIGHT SCENE" slows down alot in the fall.. typical

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
328 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sitges first days of October

ok, let me know

just want to decide if it's worth to go

uk
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sitges first days of October

weekends tend to be better starts late 12 am

East Sussex, U.K.
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sitges first days of October

I would go soon after you arrive in Barcelona as some places shut down for the winter at the end of September.

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
328 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sitges first days of October

if it's start at 12am, do you think about spending there the afternoon, dinner and then to a club? is it boring during the day? i guess it's not beah time at all

are there actually trains coming back to bcn late at night or is better to rent a car to go back?

London
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sitges first days of October

roadster. You're from Rome. One of the most beautiful cities on the planet. Sitges is a dump. Trust me, I had the worst and most disappointing holiday of my life there. Go if you must, but it's dirty and boring, and in October it will be quite spooky and cold. Plus don't leave your BF on his own, some Spanish gay may make a beeline for him!

uk
Level Contributor
134 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Sitges first days of October

Everyone is entitled to an opinion of course but Steves is totally wrong , Sitges boring ! what did you want Bingo ? I have never , repeat never met anyone who thought Sitges was boring , even during the Winter months there is stuff going on if you know where to look .

I`m sure that the Fish n chips in Peurto banus and Benidorm is far better but hey you can get that at home......

Some people are boring of course but thats another matter.

As for leaving your BF on his own , it may have been said in jest but does go a little way to explain Steves opinions.

guess i got a little cross !!!

Come back and lets us know what you think Roadster

uk
Level Contributor
134 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Sitges first days of October

Well its first days of October I hope Roadster is having fun , i just looked at the 5 day weather and its 23 - 25 Deg C how cold is that Steve !

I have read more of your moaning and whining comments on other threads and i have come to the conclusion you must have gone to a different Sitges or perhaps walked the wrong way out of the reception at The Melia , I come to this opinion because you stated it took you an hour to walk into town , strange that because my 80 year old dad managed to walk the same distance in 1/2 hour and that included a beer stop.