We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any good restaurants in sitges (with kids)

8 posts
Any good restaurants in sitges (with kids)

Hello, we arrive to Sitges in 2 days and i would like to know any good restaurants where we can go with kids?

Thanks for the help

7 replies to this topic
camberley
Level Contributor
967 posts
42 reviews
1. Re: Any good restaurants in sitges (with kids)

As you haven't had any replies - the Spanish love children and I think you'll find most restaurants will be pleased to see them. We were in Bistro D'ana last year and they were great with the kids there. On a separate thing - can you post how you got on with the transfer company you're using as people often ask. Suntransfers have been good but the more the merrier.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
611 posts
52 reviews
2. Re: Any good restaurants in sitges (with kids)

I guess it depends what kind of food you are looking for, but Sitges is absolutely full of lovely restaurants, all of whom I'm sure will welcome you and your children.

As dhp101 said, the Spanish love children!

You can get anything from tapas, to pizzas, to Chinese, places that do chicken (La Oca) if you needed something simple.....literally any cuisine and taste is catered for.

Maybe if we knew where you are staying, we could let you know of places within easy reach?

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sitges
Level Contributor
983 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: Any good restaurants in sitges (with kids)

As all previous posts say, children are welcome at all restaurants. The Spanish set us all a good example by eating out as families. Walk along virtually any street in the centre of Sitges (or along the sea front) and your biggest problem will be deciding which one to choose.

8 posts
4. Re: Any good restaurants in sitges (with kids)

@Smilinglady52, we are staying in Casa Villela.

@dhp101 The transfer went smooth, it took about 30-40 minutes if i am not wrong. When my mobile got signal i received an sms with the driver's info and mobile number and he was waiting for us after the luggage hall.

Thanks

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sitges
Level Contributor
983 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Any good restaurants in sitges (with kids)

Nice place to stay! We've seen the building being restored over the years and it now looks beautiful - and directly opposite the beach. You'll have an easy (flat) walk into the centre of town, which will take you along the sea front and past lots of eating places - even before you get into the town 'proper'. We're 'book-ending' in Sitges from Sunday: 3 days Sitges: a week in Greece, then 4 days in Sitges. I saw Casa Villela in April (in the pouring rain!) But it still looked beautiful - and we might give their restaurant a try this time!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
611 posts
52 reviews
6. Re: Any good restaurants in sitges (with kids)

Oooo as SitgesLover says, nice place to stay!

We walk by when we are there in the cooler months and it's a beautiful place!

You are definitely a very easy walk to lots of fab eating places.Enjoy!

@SitgesLover.....have a fab trip. We love Greece. Looking at a Greek Islands cruise again next year!

camberley
Level Contributor
967 posts
42 reviews
7. Re: Any good restaurants in sitges (with kids)

Thanks Verobero_UK, useful info for the future. We're there for 10 days from Friday - our 8th year but still so many places to visit. Enjoy your stay 😊

Reply to: Any good restaurants in sitges (with kids)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted