We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

baggage restrictions on flight from gerona to uk

Which Girona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
preston lancs uk
9 posts
Save Topic
baggage restrictions on flight from gerona to uk

have been told that baggage size restrictions do not apply on our flight home to uk like they do on the flight out to spain cant seem to get any info any where any body help

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
Level Contributor
19,309 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: baggage restrictions on flight from gerona to uk

You mean hand-luggage presumably? I checked Easyjet's site last week before we flew home from UK and saw that for flights departing from most other countries including Spain there were no restrictions re size.

Doesn't the Ryanair website say anything? I'm assuming you are flying with them as it's Girona.....

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: baggage restrictions on flight from gerona to uk

That is correct. We flew back 2 weeks ago with carry on only. Our bags were the old size and full of shampoo etc. We were therefore able to use Ryanair's on-line check-in. Although to be safe we arrived in plenty of time.

The security did appear laid-back, but they scanned by bag every which way as I had a pack of AA batteries in it.

Costa Brava
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: baggage restrictions on flight from gerona to uk

I work for an airline in Girona Airport (not ryanair), and there are no restrictions at the moment. They have their own restrictions on weight and size tho

4. Re: baggage restrictions on flight from gerona to uk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 am, August 21, 2009