We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fastest way from Pamplona to Girona

Miami, Florida
1 post
Save Topic
Fastest way from Pamplona to Girona

Hello, I desperately need to get from Pamplona to Girona

Can someone help me?

Girona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Girona
Level Contributor
681 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fastest way from Pamplona to Girona

Quickest route by train is Pamplona to Barcelona which takes just over 4 hours, you can then get the high speed train from Barcelona Sants station to Girona which takes 38 mins. The Pamplona-Barcelona trip is not regular, perhaps 4 times per day but once in Barcelona, the link to Girona is very regular (although no late night service).

You can also fly with Iberia from Pamplona to Barcelona which takes about an hour but once you consider check-in times and transfer from Barcelona airport to the centre by train, I am not sure it is that much quicker. There is no direct flight from Pamplona to Girona.

Check the prices though as flight, if you go basic, can be as cheap as the train.

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
2. Re: Fastest way from Pamplona to Girona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Girona