We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AC Hotel Palau de Bellavista by Marriott

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
68 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
AC Hotel Palau de Bellavista by Marriott

Hi

My husband and I will be in Girona for 4 days 13-16 October. We fly into Girona, arriving about 1pm.

Can you please advise how much it will be for a taxi from the airport to the Marriott Bellavista Hotel. Alternatively, is there an airport shuttle service we could use and if so how much is this and does it drop off near the hotel?

Also, if anyone has stayed at this hotel can you please advise if there is a fridge in the rooms and tea/coffee making facilities?

Thanks for your help!

Girona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Girona
Level Contributor
654 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AC Hotel Palau de Bellavista by Marriott

There is no shuttle service to the hotel, a taxi from the airport will cost between 25-30 euros (exact cost depends on bags, distance from centre etc). There is a cheap and regular bus service to the train station from the airport but to walk from there to your hotel is a bit of a trek with luggage and the last bit is uphill. You can get a taxi from there and you might make a small saving that way but I am not sure it would be worth the effort.

It is very rare for hotel rooms to have tea/coffee making facilities in Girona (believe it or not, most families here don't have a kettle either, coffee making machine is a must for them though!) but the Marriott group usually has a mini bar in the room.

Enjoy your stay.

2. Re: AC Hotel Palau de Bellavista by Marriott

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, December 15, 2013