We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona to Girona transport

Which Girona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3 posts
178 reviews
Save Topic
Barcelona to Girona transport

Hello there. I'd like to ask if there are any buses or trains during night time to the airport, because my flight leaves from Girona around 06.30. If there isn't, do you know the fare of the taxi? Thank you in advnace

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
29,576 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona to Girona transport

You can find the Barcelona - Girona airport bus schedule on www.barcelonagirona.com/bcn-bus.htm

Nicosia, Cyprus
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona to Girona transport

Do NOT ever use the company CATALONIA TRANSFER (cataloniatransfer.com) for your taxi services from Girona airport. They are the most unprofessional taxi service company I have ever used in the so many years I use taxi services from airports. They cancelled our reservation (which was in writiing) the last minute by email, not even by telephone, because they found other clients whom they would charge more than what we had agreed to be charged. They left us helpless without being able to find a taxi service the last minute in Barcelona and we almost missed our flight due to their unprofessionalism. NEVER use them, they might do the same to you if they find other clients the last minute.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelona to Girona transport

Thanks a lot!!!

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barcelona to Girona transport

Thanks a lot!!! I keep that in mind!!!

5. Re: Barcelona to Girona transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:56 pm, June 12, 2013