We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girona: Hotel Historic? Other hotels?

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
1 post
36 reviews
Save Topic
Girona: Hotel Historic? Other hotels?

My friend and I are travelling to Spain and fly into Girona at midnight on July 16. We need somewhere to stay from July 16-20. Any advice? What about the Hotel Historic? Are the apartments air conditioned? Can anyone recommend anywhere else to stay?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Spain
Spain
Europe
Girona
Girona
Province of Girona, Spain
blackpool
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girona: Hotel Historic? Other hotels?

Hola, just come back from Girona Thurs 23/06, stayed in the Hotel Historic. What can i say? This hotel was so fantastic, had the best nights sleep ever, while staying abroad, the temperature at night was about 25 degrees, at least, but the air con in the room and the sooooooooooo comfortable beds gave me the best nights sleep. Even the church bells didn't wake me and I am usually a light sleeper, Can't understand why this hotel isn't on more website recommendations it is grand. Can't say if the apartments have aircon or not but I am sure if u ring or e mail Xavier, he will confirm for you. We paid 114 euros per night and it was well worth it. Girona itself is the most stunning of places. We arrived after midnight and walked round the Calls, it was so quiet and atmospheric, we didnt see another living soul, except for one pussy cat out for a stroll and even he/she seemed surprised to see us. I wish I could describe how beautiful this place is, my friend took 500 photos of Girona, need i say more!!!

Enjoy.

P.S. am already trying to book another trip there. Blackpool UK

Mentioned in this post
Girona
Girona
Province of Girona, Spain
Blackpool
Blackpool
Lancashire, UK