We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rental apartments....any advice??

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
244 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
rental apartments....any advice??

We are a family of 5, 2 adults and 3 children planning to spend 3 nights in Barcelona in April. I have found a couple of aprtments that I like using www.rentcityapartments.com

Has anyone used this company? Lately I have been reading many stories concerning unhappy customers with many companies...

Also which location do you think is better....we enjoy walking,shopping,cafes and bars...Eixample,Borne or Ramblas? We have traveled to many European cities with our children, and I am usually not frightened of areas, but Ramblas sounds like it may not be good for safety reasons? Any thoughts??

Thanks,

Robin

Baltimore.Md

Barcelona
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: rental apartments....any advice??

anyone coming to Barcelona with kids may enjoy this article written by someone with kids!

www.bcninternet.com/Whatson/funareas.htm

if anyone knows how to make them sleep at night...?

bcn4life

12. Re: rental apartments....any advice??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 am, August 25, 2009