We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

barcelona

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cumbria
Level Contributor
4 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
barcelona

i'm visiting barcelona in feb for a few days can anyone rec something that we MUST do please !??

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: barcelona

I'd definitely recommend a day trip to Montserrat. We loved this trip.

You need to catch a train from the metro station Placa D'Espanya.

When we travelled there was an information stall for travelling to Montserrat and as we were cutting it fine time wise the girl manning the stall came to the ticket machine and helped us choose the correct tickets.

You have two choices the first is to get the train straight to Montserrat the second is to get off a stop earlier and get the cable car up. I'd recommend the second option.

Also which we didn't realise until we were due to leave is that you can go up to a higher point while you are there. I can't remember if you do this by train or another cable car but if you enquire at the information point when you get there they should be able to tell you.

2. Re: barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:24 am, August 25, 2009