We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Running in Barcelona

Princeton, New...
Level Contributor
3,479 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Running in Barcelona

We'll be staying at a hotel near the Paralel metro and I was wondering if anybody has info on running routes. Are the streets crowded around here or could I hop a cab to a park, if so which ones are good for running. How is traffic in this area?

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Running in Barcelona

I know that Parel-lel metro station is at the foot of the green Montjuic hill.

Through the street Carrer Nou de la Rambla you get to this hill and then there are steps leading up to a road, Avinguda Miramar and on Montjuic youi can run as much as you like and I don't think it is awfully crowded there.

Find a searchable map at www.bcn.es, which can be zoomed in to great detail.

There are also 3 little parks around that station but don't know if you can run there, but with Montjuic being so close I think you've found the perfect area..

2. Re: Running in Barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 am, August 19, 2009
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question