We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Seafood !!

uk
10 posts
Save Topic
Romantic Seafood !!

I'm am visiting Barcelona in August as a surprise 30th birthday trip for my Fiancé . we are staying at the Barcelona princess .

I want to book a really good seafood restaurant for his birthday, which is romantic but somewhere that he can wear smart jeans and shirt, ideally by the sea ??

uk
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Seafood !!

Please someone help me !!!!!!!

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Seafood !!

I have not been to any myself but highly recommended on several sites, incl. the Dutch website www.diningcity.com (English reviews) is AGUA, www.aguadeltragaluz.com

or www.pinxoplatja.com , or (but not on the beach), www.elspescadors.com or Travi Mar , www.gruptravi.com in Maremagnum shopping centre.

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic Seafood !!

I found lots of good reviews about restaurant Agua.

A very nice article is at www.bearcave.com/barcelona/food.html

Reservations are an absolute MUST.

As you can read in this link I gave, the book "Barcelona the great enchantress" by Robert Hughes is mentioned.

I found it in Holland in the Dutch translation and it is a fantastic book. Buy it to get the most out of your trip.

uk
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Romantic Seafood !!

Thank you so much!!!!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
55 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Romantic Seafood !!

Passadis del pep

6. Re: Romantic Seafood !!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, August 12, 2009