We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Question

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
97 posts
Airport Question

Hi Guys,

I will be traveling to Barcelona soon (landing at Terminal 1), and I will be meeting a friend who is going to be landing on Terminal 2.

I heard that Boteros Black Horse statue is a popular meeting place at Terminal 2. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the location of this statue at T2? Also how do I get to it from the shuttle I take for T1?

Thanks,

Nick

Best Seller
Montserrat Tour from Barcelona...
719 Reviews
from $111.82*
Best Seller
Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada...
3,168 Reviews
from $44.80*
Best Seller
City Sightseeing Barcelona Hop-On...
2,545 Reviews
from $35.30*
Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
10,747 posts
1. Re: Airport Question

1.) It's located in T2B: www.aena-aeropuertos.es/csee/Satellite…

Exactly here: …servimg.com/u/f86/11/96/40/24/aero_b10.jpg

and this is what looks like:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xPaUxyPRmgo/UEngVG3iS7I/AAAAAAAAJjo/9wClGyT-ocU/s1600/CABALLO+BOTERO+BARCELONA+(1).JPG

2.) There's a free shuttle between the two terminals, a green coloured bus.

Edited: 4:14 am, December 28, 2013
Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
16,577 posts
55 reviews
2. Re: Airport Question

...but if either of you have to wait any length of time you may prefer somewhere to sit and have a coffee, there is a Caffé di Fiore (open so you can see and be seen) just outside the arrivals area in T2B (where as far as I'm aware all arrivals have been routed for baggage reclaim since the new Terminal 1 opened and took most of the traffic away from what used to be Terminals A, B and C and are now T2A, T2B and T2C)

It's the Orange circle top left on this map (click on 'Bars and Cafeterias' and select ' Floor 0 - Caffé di Fiore' )

www.aena-aeropuertos.es/csee/Satellite…

3. Re: Airport Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 30, 2014