We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Viehla to Barcelona

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Viehla to Barcelona

Hi All,

Wondered if anybody can point me in the right direction.

We plan to go skiing in Baqueira and then want to then spend a few days in Barcelona. There appears to be a bus service from Vielha to Barcelona run by Alsa http://www.alsa.es/ . Despite my best efforts I can't find this service on their website, am I missing something here ?

Thanks in anticipation.

MikeG

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,262 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Viehla to Barcelona

Hola Mike,

Using the link you gave, I input Vielha and Barcelona in the "National" search menu. The result yielded 6 bus departures. They arrive at Barcelona Nord bus station (near Arc de Triumf metro).

Edited: 11:32 am, September 21, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,262 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Viehla to Barcelona

PS Maybe you spelled Vielha wrong when you were searching?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Viehla to Barcelona

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your input. Think the problem was that Google Translate got in the way, when I switched it off I got the same results as you did.

Thanks again.

MikeG

4. Re: Bus from Viehla to Barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 23, 2014