We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Prat Airport T1 - Where to eat

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
186 posts
1 review
Save Topic
El Prat Airport T1 - Where to eat

I have a 4 hour stopover El Prat and would like some advice on the eating options in the Terminal.

I arrive at around 3pm in T1 and as my connecting flight is on a different airline I will have to collect my baggage and check in again.

Once I've done that I'd like to have a relaxed meal somewhere before my next flight.

I've read that if you go through security eating and shopping options can be limited and you find you cannot get back to where the shops etc are, if you are on the wrong floor.

I'm a bit confused by the airport maps with there being different check in levels, so I'm unclear if I can access the different floors once I have gone airside.

Can anyone with experience of the airport layout advise me on where is best to go?

My departure flight is with Vueling.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,198 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Prat Airport T1 - Where to eat

Hola NH2004,

I don't know what kind of food you're looking for or how much you want to pay but.... the last time I had a few hours at the airport, I enjoyed a delicious menu del dia (lunch special) at Portagaig. It's operated by Michelin-starred chef, Carles Gaig. For 30 euros or so, I had 3 courses and a beautiful bottle of Estrella Damm Inedit.

aena-aeropuertos.es/csee/…

This link will also help you find other eateries in the common areas.

2. Re: El Prat Airport T1 - Where to eat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 17, 2014