We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vueling Airlines

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Vueling Airlines

I have just booked a flight from Barcelona to Paris and am trying Vueling for the first time. Has anyone used this airline before and what did you think? Any advise to make it a successful experience? Thank you in advance.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
29,576 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vueling Airlines

Vueling airlines is owned by Iberia and British airways, the respective national airlines.

All European airlines have to meet the required standards of the EU aviation authority.

Have flown Vueling a number of times, and very happy with the service and the price.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
298 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vueling Airlines

I like Vueling very much. I've never had a problem using this airline.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,089 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vueling Airlines

Hola MsMJ,

+3 here. I only wish we had sthg like Vueling here in North America! My tips are:

1) Check in online to avoid the long lines at the airport

2) If you have luggage to check in and you have to pay for it, do it online too (it's cheaper than at the airport)

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
2 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vueling Airlines

I have used Vueling many times and am very pelased with the service we received. Good prices, good services, no delays, no sell sell sell like other cheaper airlines. You get allocated seating so a nicer boarding experience.

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,060 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vueling Airlines

I travelled Malaga to Barcelona on Vueling 2 weeks ago, both trips on time, efficient staff. I could not fault the airline.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,068 posts
3,501 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vueling Airlines

MsMJ:

I fly Vueling all the time and am very pleased with them. It is a good airline and inexpensive. If there are 2 airlines going to a certain destination and one of them is Vueling, I always choose Vueling. I must have flown Vueling at least 30 times already since I started living in Spain.

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Vueling Airlines

I feel much better after receiving your comments - thank you so much!

Miami, Florida
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
5,337 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Vueling Airlines

Flew them once....good airline, though they will nickel and dime you to death--if there's a good chance you will use an option while onboard, better to pay for it in advance at the time of booking.

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
3,981 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Vueling Airlines

Vueling is imo the best low-cost company in Europe.

However, it is still a low-cost company, so check all the terms and conditions and respect them if you are not used to them (things like overweighted or oversized luggage can cost you a lot)

10. Re: Vueling Airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, May 17, 2014