We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

please help, hotel???

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brussels, Belgium
6 posts
Save Topic
please help, hotel???

Hello,

In June we are going to Barcelona for 6 days (over 10 years we'll be together). We have been several times before in Barcelona but have always stayed somewhere else like Hotel Jazz (good room, nice breakfast) Hotel 987 (good breakfast, small room), Hotel W (super, but not always affordable). We have not yet found our favorite hotel. Now I've looked around and many hotels seem already booked, we are now looking at the Europark hotel (top view room), is this a good hotel if you are looking for a nice room with a little luxury, an excellent breakfast and a good location ? Or can you suggest another hotel, our budget is 1000 €.

thanks

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
29,299 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: please help, hotel???

Check hotels www.venere.com

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: please help, hotel???

hi. you should also check out http://www.centralbarcelonahotels.com/ hope this will help but i'm sure you'll find something there. i wish you a great stay.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
23,968 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: please help, hotel???

The Europark belongs to the same chain as Hotel Jazz so you should be familiar with that style of service. Good value for money and convenient. If you take the Rodalies train in from the airport, the Passeig de Gracia stop opens out on Arago, just a few blocks away. Come up to the street level, walk away from the red awning of Restaurante La Rita.

Blackpool
Level Contributor
100 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: please help, hotel???

We stay at the hotel Picasso, great hotel, excellent rooms and superb staff. The roof top pool area is stunning also!

Breakfast is out of this world and I'm sure you will love the location too.

kkhotels.com/en/…

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
23 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: please help, hotel???

B Hotel Barcelona is very nice and it has a roof top pool. It is located in Plaza Espana, right next to the metro, Sants Estacion and some lovely restaurants.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: please help, hotel???

Hi just come back from staying at The Pullman Skipper Hotel near Port Olympic. Its next to the Arts Hotel. Fab hotel is would definately recommend. Great rooftop and ground pool areas with views along the beach and marina. We emailed the hotel to says it was my husbands birthday and we were given a free room upgrade along with champagne and chocs. Metro station 2 mins away.

Brussels, Belgium
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: please help, hotel???

We changed are idea and now have found a new hotel that only is a few months open (barcelona hotel indigo) it seems very nice, well located. We just can not find many reviews.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
23,968 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: please help, hotel???

Titi,

Good find! That hotel looks very nice and the reviews are pretty good for a new hotel. Pls let us know after your visit how it was.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
623 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: please help, hotel???

To continue with the original question, yes, the Europark is a fine hotel. Having just stayed there in March 2013, I can attest to a high degree of quality in both its services and amenities. I would not hesitate to recommend or return.

10. Re: please help, hotel???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 22, 2014