We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

- First Time in Barcelona -

Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
- First Time in Barcelona -

I am visiting Barcelona next month and I've made an extensive list of things I want to see and visit but I noticed that the entry fees have totaled to quite a large amount! I was looking into buying packages that could possibly lower the prices to some attractions but I was wondering what the best way to approach this? Any recommendations from experience? I'm there during National Museum Day which grants free entry to the museum but I'm sure it will be packed that day and I won't be able to visit all of them all! Any help would be greatly appreciates! Thanks in advance! :)

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,296 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: - First Time in Barcelona -

Hola LIL_Traveler,

Do you know about the Articket? Have a look on the online shop of the official website of Barcelina tourism. Many tickets and attractions are slighted discounted there.

Edited: 8:07 am, April 10, 2013
2. Re: - First Time in Barcelona -

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 12, 2014