We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FC barcelona vs Malaga game help

toronto
Level Contributor
447 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
FC barcelona vs Malaga game help

Hello, I will be landing in Barcelona on a Saturday June 1 around 13:00. The next day, Sunday June 2 is an FC game. According to Ticketmaster, the 'day and time is unconfirmed'. Questions:

1) When will the date and time be confirmed?

2) Will there for sure be a game or are chances that it may not be held?

3) Is there a chance that the game gets moved to a date before I arrive?

4) Are they safe to attend?

5) What are the chances of us going to the stadium the day or morning before and buying seats?

My husband is a huge fan and his only ask is that we see an FC game so I would love to be able to go with him. Thanks!

Toronto
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: FC barcelona vs Malaga game help

The game is on Saturday June 1 at 19.00.

They were already presented with the trophy and had the parade in Barcelona.

I am hoping their key players are on the starting 11 as I will also be attending the game.

toronto
Level Contributor
447 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: FC barcelona vs Malaga game help

I didnt end up buying tickets. My hubby was a bit nervous that because its the last game, things may get a bit crazy. We may still end up getting tickets when we arrive on Saturday.

I don't know much about football, but how is it that they were already presented with a trophy? I thought on Saturday was going to be the last game that determines the winning team?

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
6,966 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: FC barcelona vs Malaga game help

it is a league, not a playoff or final match.

title celebrations were 2 weeks ago, so nothing expected for next game.

toronto
Level Contributor
447 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: FC barcelona vs Malaga game help

that is good news! I think we may buy some. Can we just buy them at the Caixa machines? We want to ensure that they are side by side tickets

toronto
Level Contributor
447 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: FC barcelona vs Malaga game help

Never mind slatkin_10, I saw a response you posted on another post "better place for buying is fc barcelona web ( you can print tickets at home )".

Excited!

toronto
Level Contributor
447 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: FC barcelona vs Malaga game help

sorry another question, if we want to buy the tickets when we get there, should we go to Camp Nou like an hour before the game and buy tickets?

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
6,966 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: FC barcelona vs Malaga game help

la caixa ATMs (or servicaixa/ticketmaster webs buying on net) and fc barcelona web are the 2 best options for buying tickets in advance cos they charge the same small fee (2'5 euros per ticket i think), not like some other resellers who charge 20 euros per ticket or so. the advantage of barça web is that usually you can print tickets at home (there are some buyers who can't print them and still don't know the reason).

if at the end you buy them at camp nou i guess that going early you could avoid lines if later there are some and you don't pay the transaction fee.

Rawalpindi, Punjab...
1 post
Save Reply
18. Re: FC barcelona vs Malaga game help

Hi there,

Well i wanted to recommend an app for the match, there is a new app named Soccer Clicks that helps you share the live scores and scorer information with your pictures displaying the live scores in great looking skins so it will be a great plus for you to show your friends how you enjoyed the game live from the stadium ;)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details…

19. Re: FC barcelona vs Malaga game help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 02, 2014