We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reggae/Dub nights

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Reggae/Dub nights

I'm travelling to Barcelona on March 10th for 4 nights can anyone reccomend any reggae or dub nights?

Cheers,

Tom

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
12,603 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reggae/Dub nights

Can't recommend anything specific, Tom, but you could Google local band Microguagua. I think they've have a myspace site and they've done commercial recordings. You could try contacting them and even if that doesn't produce results then you could give some of their stuff a listen.

My impression is that ska is more popular than dub in the region but that's only based on limited personal experience so could be miles out.

If you find anything good it would be great if you could report back. There are often questions about live music in the city asked on the forum and we have a number of fans of live music of differeing tastes and backgrounds so anything that increases the knowledge base is potentially helpful to someone else.

Cambridge, England...
Level Contributor
10 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reggae/Dub nights

I was actually going to post the same question as I am spending a month there this summer. There will definitely be quite a range as the spaniards love their reggae - rototom sunsplash festival is there every summer!

I found this fb page which might be of help nearer the time

https:/…

3. Re: Reggae/Dub nights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 26, 2014