We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel recommendation near airport

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
hotel recommendation near airport

We will be in Barcelona for 5 days but want to spend our last night near the airport because we have an early morning flight. I am having difficulty finding a hotel that will put 3 people in a room. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,238 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel recommendation near airport

Hola pjmom,

How early is your flight? Hotels in the Placa d'Espanya part of Barcelona could be only 15-20 min away from the airport, when there's not much traffic. That would allow you to enjoy one more evening in Barcelona.

This thread has some hotel names and other suggestions that should help you.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187497-i44-k61585…

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel recommendation near airport

Thank you Gigis_mum. Our flight is at 7:15am. I am traveling with my husband and adult daughter and we are trying to avoid having to book two rooms and it seems that all the hotels near the airport will only allow 2 adults in a room. At this point I have a room reserved for the 5 days prior to our departure at Hotel Praktik Rambla. They suggested a cab from the hotel to the airport. I wasn't sure if it's difficult to get a cab early in the morning and/or if it is possible to take the metro/train?

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,238 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel recommendation near airport

The hotel can call you a cab, no problem. Don't bother with early morning trains etc. Just enjoy your last day in Barcelona. :-)

Btw, on www.booking.com, Hotel Best Western Alfa Aeropuerto is listed as having rooms for 3 adults and Family Rooms for 4 people.

4. Re: hotel recommendation near airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 23, 2014