We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motorcycle Rental in Europe - Ad-mo Tours

Washington DC...
5 posts
Save Topic
Motorcycle Rental in Europe - Ad-mo Tours

Ad-Mo Tours offers motorcycle rental arrangements worldwide for a modest commission. I have rented from Ad-Mo Tours on several occasions in Germany and Italy, including Sept 2011 and Oct 2012. I had a great time. Really an awesome way to see the sights and enjoy the roads of Europe. Very convenient if you like to travel to different locations and still find a decent motorcycle to ride. They can also arrange off-road enduro tours and multi-bike group tours with a guide. Good professional service but sometimes they seem to put their relationship with the vendors ahead of their customers.

Mentioned in this post
Germany
Germany
Europe
Italy
Italy
Europe
Sept
Sept
304 Reviews
Toulouse, France
Europe
Europe
World
Los Angeles...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Motorcycle Rental in Europe - Ad-mo Tours

My wife and I rented a BMW 800GS from Bike Trip (located in the Nice's area) for 2 weeks to explore some of the beauty of the Cote Azur, Provence and Alps.

We arranged the booking from US and was lucky enough to be served by Vincent, who went out of his way to make the experience one that we will never forget. He really impressed us with his professionalism in all our dealings and took trouble to make our holiday a very special one. The motorbike was in beautiful condition.

What impressed me most was when Vincent offered to collect the bike from our hotel in Antibes at the end of our trip. That was wonderful service and is such a good example of a company "walking the extra mile" to look after its customers. Next year I will most certainly rent a motorbike from Bike Trip.

Thank you for your friendliness Vincent also for suggesting some spectacular routes. We visited the most beautiful places imaginable in such as Villefranche, Gourdon, Cassis, St Remy, Aix en Provence, L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, the fountains of Vaucluse and Antibes. Good location as well to start a trip in Italy (Tuscany, Dolomites)

Details

Bike Trip France

www.rent-bike.fr

+33 (0)4 92 10 99 98 or info@rent-bike.fr

Mentioned in this post
Antibes
Antibes
French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, France
Gourdon
Gourdon
229 Reviews
Cassis
Cassis
Aix-en-Provence
Aix-en-Provence
Bouches-du-Rhone, France
L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
Vaucluse, France
Vaucluse
Vaucluse
Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur, France
Italy
Italy
Europe
France
France
Europe
2. Re: Motorcycle Rental in Europe - Ad-mo Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 09, 2014