We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What bar was this?

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
Save Topic
What bar was this?

Hi,

I have a bit of a strange question! I was in Barcelona last year around July and after a few drinks we went to this bar/restaurant that I really want to find the name of. I can't really describe the way we went because we kind of wandered around off La Rambla but it can't have been too far from there. The bar was kind of small, I think it maybe had a monochrome theme running though it, the most descriptive thing I can think of is it had a Dutch guy playing Bob Dylan covers all night......

I think from the Dutch guy you'll either know it straight away or have no idea. It seemed like he played there regularly anyway.

Anyone have any ideas?

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
810 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What bar was this?

have you tried looking on googlemaps, as you can look on street view?

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What bar was this?

Thanks for the reply. unfortunately I can't remember at all where we were....I had had a few drinks by that stage! I might have a go though, see if anywhere looks familiar. I know it's kind of a long shot, I'm just intrigued to find out where we were!

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
25,215 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What bar was this?

You obviously enjoyed.

Best plan a return trip.

4. Re: What bar was this?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 20, 2014