We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camp Nou Tickets & Steak!

Newcastle
Level Contributor
8 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Camp Nou Tickets & Steak!

Hi,

My boyfriend and I will be visiting Barcelona mid Feb time, and Camp Nou is something we definitely want to do. Is it best to buy the tickets online in advance? I dont want to queue for hours when we get there, but wasn't sure if the queues are ever this long?! We're going mid-week so don't know if this will make any difference?

I could also do with some recommendations of a good steak restaurant if anyone has any?! Somewhere for a nice meal as a special treat, but not somewhere for the mega-rich!

Would be grateful for any help!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,279 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Camp Nou Tickets & Steak!

Hola S2kes,

In Feb the queue shouldn't be long. If you buy online at the official website for tourism shop, there's a small 5% discount.

…barcelonaturisme.com/Museu-del-Futbol-Club-…

Level Contributor
72 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Camp Nou Tickets & Steak!

Hey S2kes - great question ! My boyfriend and I are wondering the same thing.

When i went to purchase tickets online through the official site it was 20 euros for the cheapest ticket, then 7 euros booking fee per ticket, and then another 10 euros to have the tickets delivered to the hotel as there is no print off your own option. So what could have been a 40 euro trip, turns into 60 euros before you even get to the gate!!

Depending on what advice gets posted from here I think we'll just buy our tickets at the gate, and skip the booking and delivery fees and spend the saved money on dinner !

:)

heidita
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Camp Nou Tickets & Steak!

I ordered my ticket to Camp Nou and Barca match when I was planning my trip. Actually I planned my trip around the schedule. Good luck!

4. Re: Camp Nou Tickets & Steak!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, January 06, 2014