We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FC Barcelona ticket issuance

Level Contributor
303 posts
234 reviews
Save Topic
FC Barcelona ticket issuance

Hi everyone,

I'm waiting for more tickets to be released n the fc Barcelona website for the barca vs Valencia game on sept 2nd. However, there are less than 100 tickets left in each section and no seats together. In comparison, when I look at the seats outstanding for the barca-madrid match on aug 23rd, there are thousands of seats available.

Can someone explain this to me? Does it mean in one week or so, thousands of seats will be made available for the Valencia game?

Also, in case tickets do not become available, what are my chances of getting tix the same day at camp nou? Safe to buy from someone selling their tickets onsite? Likely that box office will have seats available?

Thanks!

Nancy

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
7,099 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FC Barcelona ticket issuance

Valencia game is a league game, so all season ticket holders have a ticket and it means that there are few on sale. few days before the match all those season holders who are not going to the match are selling them and at the end around 10k are sold, sp keep checking at tickets page.

Madrid game is a supercup game and it is out of season ticket package, so all tickets were on sale (season holders had a period for buying them in advance), thats the reason why there are all those on sale right now.

Level Contributor
303 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: FC Barcelona ticket issuance

Okay, thank you for that explanation. That's very helpful. I will keep checking the website to see if more tickets are released. Any reason why tickets are only released a few days before the game and not earlier?

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
7,099 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: FC Barcelona ticket issuance

Season tickwt holders dont plan in advance if they are going or not to the stadium that day :p

Level Contributor
303 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: FC Barcelona ticket issuance

Hi - just so others are aware, I was able to grab 2 tickets side-by-side for this game on the ticketmaster.es website today (so excited!) Pretty decent seats, too.

Seasonholders are slowly releasing their tickets, so you just have to keep checking the website.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
7,099 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: FC Barcelona ticket issuance

congrats!! see you at the stadium :)

Level Contributor
303 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: FC Barcelona ticket issuance

Thanks, Slatkin! I'm very excited and really looking forward to the experience! I hope Barca wins and I can't wait to see Messi!!!

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
301 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: FC Barcelona ticket issuance

Guys, this is probably a little bit off-topic, do you think the same will happen for Elcassico league game?? will be there any seats released?

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
7,099 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: FC Barcelona ticket issuance

if you want tickets for the supercup game, yes, you can get them without problems. if you want tickets for the league match then it will be hard, few tickets on sale that day, but you can check fc barcelona web and could get luck.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: FC Barcelona ticket issuance

Hi

Im also planning to get tickets for Barcelona match in Sep. Currently there are only single seats.

Other than ticketmaster are the other ticketing agents like viagogo.com or barcelona-tickets-store.com reliable? Any ticket agents to recommend?

Level Contributor
303 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: FC Barcelona ticket issuance

Hi eviljojo - are you checking ticketmaster / FC Barcelona websites regularly? I see more seats have been released - i would suggest you keep checking, 3/4 times a day (that's what I did). I've gone back since I bought my tix and have seen seats next to each other again, so they are out there you just have to keep checking! I didn't want to use the other sites either.