We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rossello 1 aprtment - Habitat Apartments

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
44 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Rossello 1 aprtment - Habitat Apartments

Hi all

just looking for some feedback if anyone has it on the following apartment?

habitatapartments.com/en/…

Thanks in advance

Shanghai Region...
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
23,945 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rossello 1 aprtment - Habitat Apartments

Hola squishy,

Habitat is a well-respected rental agency in Barcelona. I haven't used them before but most reviewers and previous guests seem to indicate that they do a good job with their properties. If I were going to rent, Habitat would be one of my top choices.

The location of this apt is excellent. At the top of Passeig de Gracia, you are minutes away from the most beautiful Modernist boulevard in Barcelona, Passeig de Gracia. Near the apt, there are several Modernist buildings included in the Ruta del Modernisme (Casa Asia, Casa Terrades, Casa Vicens, Casa Fuster, to name a few).

My only concern is that a few of the previous guests have mentioned a problem with the air conditioning. They were visiting at a time when the heat/air con system may have been turned off -- I'm not sure. You might want to check with Habitat if that's important to you.

Australia
Level Contributor
44 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rossello 1 aprtment - Habitat Apartments

Thank you so very much.

This is immensely helpful.

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rossello 1 aprtment - Habitat Apartments

Hi

I stayed in this apartment in August and found it the worst place I have ever stayed in! It was filthy and looked nothing like the photo's. The air-con and the fridge didn't work properly, along with nearly everything else in the place. The bed linen was so badly stained we had to take it off the beds! STAY AWAY!!

Edited: 12:13 pm, November 05, 2012
Shanghai Region...
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
23,945 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rossello 1 aprtment - Habitat Apartments

Hola GaynaG and welcome to TA Barcelona,

Sorry to hear that you had a bad stay. Apart from this post, your only other TA contribution is a review of another apt, where you also had a terrible time. I hope you have better apt luck in the future.

I just checked the apt linked above and on 07/13, a guest submitted a poor review. This was published by Habitat and followed up by the comment that they had resolved the problems.

If squishy_9 stayed in this apt, hopefully he/she will give us some more feedback. Habitat is one of Barcelona's more reputable rental agencies and usually they are good about managing their listings.

Australia
Level Contributor
44 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rossello 1 aprtment - Habitat Apartments

Hi all

Habitat contacted me about this apartment and said it wasn't up to their standards so have changed my booking to habitatapartments.com/en/…lauria-classic.htm.

I must say I'm mighty impressed with habitat's service so far. I will report back on the new apartment when I return!

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
58 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rossello 1 aprtment - Habitat Apartments

Hello Squishy,

Let us know how it goes! If they change you to this new apartment then it must be good! This is very professional from them to now longer rent the other apartment. Im sure most of the companies wouldn't bother.

Enjoy!

bridget

Australia
Level Contributor
44 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rossello 1 aprtment - Habitat Apartments

HI all

just thought I'd update. Our stay at the Lauria classic was pretty good, the location is great and the aprtment is huge. The kitchen had everything you could want in it.

For some reason on our first few days the electricity kept cutting out in the evening (they said we were overloading the power, but we only had lights and the fridge running).

I would really reccommend it though!

Shanghai Region...
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
23,945 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rossello 1 aprtment - Habitat Apartments

Thanks squishy for the update.

9. Re: Rossello 1 aprtment - Habitat Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 08, 2014