We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vueling flight issue

BC
Level Contributor
124 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Vueling flight issue

I am leaving for Spain in a few days and booked Vueling tickets from Granada to Barcelona for May 3 a long time ago. Just got a change of flight email from them a couple of days ago. They changed 7:00 flight to 9:20 that was not good for me, then changed it again to 9:55 before I managed getting hold of them on the phone. They didn’t want to tell me why they kept changing my flight. I am very concerned about the possibility of any further change. I searched Vueling on this forum and didn’t see many complains.

Does anyone know if there is anything going on with Vueling? I booked all hotels, train tickets and some other timed tickets. It could be a big pain if they do it again.

Any information would be appreciated.

Costa Adeje, Spain
Level Contributor
1,620 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vueling flight issue

Dont think Vueling change it again...is now less than 14 days and regulations do not permit changes in this remain period.

Torrox, Spain
Level Contributor
3,809 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vueling flight issue

We regularly fly with Vueling and find them excellent.

The Summer season starts on 1 May and flight times for the season are never guaranteed finalised until just before this date (same can happen late October for Winter schedules), This is not unique to Vueling - we have just been informed of an Air Berlin change to our flight on 4 May from Malaga to Mallorca; you are unlikely to have any further changes.

BC
Level Contributor
124 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Vueling flight issue

Thank you both for info!

Vueling should have told me the reason for the change on the phone. But my experience with them on the phone is positive.

4. Re: Vueling flight issue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, June 18, 2013