We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aparthotel Calabria

Dublin
Level Contributor
42 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Aparthotel Calabria

Hey, would anyone know about this place, i've booked in here for March and i'm worried i'll be away from the hussle and bussle of the city centre. Is there any decent bars and restaurants in this area? Any help would be much appreciated.

Bo Kaap
$$ - $$$, Cafe, Fusion
Cruix
$$ - $$$, International, Mediterranean, Spanish
Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
Level Contributor
21,404 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aparthotel Calabria

Well it's in a more residential, less touristy bit of the Eixample but the streets are still full of shops, restaurants, bars and bustle ! It's near where I live so I'm not well up on bars etc tho we have eaten well at Rebost Iberic (on Rocafort, one street over) and at O Canto (Entenza/Diputacion). It's only 15-20 minute walk to Plaza Catalunya or there's a bus service pretty well door to door to Catalunya (41 bus which goes on towards Ciutadella park, fairly near trendy El Born area, and Port Olimpic after) . metro is only 2 blocks down too. And you've got a good supermarket (well-stocked and good value) next door to the Apartments.

Mentioned in this post
Catalonia Barcelona Plaza
Catalonia Barcelona Plaza
2,693 Reviews
Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Catalunya
Hotel Catalunya
458 Reviews
Barcelona, Spain
Ciutadella
Ciutadella
Menorca, Spain